Saturday, May 14, 2011

Horizon Events Craft Show

Many of you will have seen my posts on my facebook page about my stall at the Horizon Events Craft Show. This is coming up next weekend! I will be frantically making new pieces this week, none of which will be listed on facebook until the show is over, otherwise I'm not going to have any stock!

For any of you who live locally, the show is on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd of May, from 10am until 4pm at the Edgar Centre. The entry fee is $5.00 per adult, $4.00 for seniors and students, and children under 15 are fee. There will be a wide range of stalls there, and a cafe that will be open all day.

Below is a 10% off voucher that if you print and bring along to the market, it will get you 10% off any Iron Butterfly Jewellery purchase. You must present the voucher to get this discount.


I hope to see some of you there! Do come and say hello if you do come past, and make sure you mention you know me from facebook :-) The lovely Tracie from Cute as a Button will be helping me on Saturday for most of the day, and my Mum will be helping me on Sunday. Good to have an extra set of hands for if it gets busy, but also so I can have a wee break now and then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment