Friday, January 6, 2012

Competition time!!

To say thanks to all my wonderful, supportive and loyal supporters I've decided it's time for a competition.

Up for grabs is a pair of gorgeous graduated swarovski drop earrings hung on sterling silver hooks.


All you have to do to be in to win is suggest a female name to be used as the name for the necklace I created earlier today (as pictured below). The winning name wins this pair of earrings - if more than one person suggests the name, I will do a random draw of those people to decide the winner :-)

Here is the necklace:


Please use the comment feature below to leave your suggestion :-) I will name the winner here on my blog at 5pm on Sunday 8th January :-)

24 comments:

  1. I like the name "Pacific Peals"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I name the set 'Ivory delight' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am scarred for life LOL I went to google to get some inspiration, and omg Kelly you should see what come up. Go to google and type ' name for a pearl necklace ' Youll be shocked but crack up laughing too LOL. And I think you should name your first necklace after you " Kelly "

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about "Pepe Ma" which is White Butterfly in Maori.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (Lady) Cordelia - 'of the sea'.
    hopefully it was ok to put more than 1 suggestion?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the names so far! I'm going to have a hard time picking one!! Since I didn't put any kinds of limits on it two is fine Kylie, but I ask for no more than two per person please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, which means "pearl."

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought it was just female names that were required is that correct?

    i have thought of a second name if thats ok :o)
    Marbella

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think AMPHITRITE - The goddess queen of the sea, wife of Lord Poseidon. Amphitrite was the goddess who spawned the sea's rich bounty - fish and shellfish - as well as dolphins, seals and whales. Kind of appropriate considering pearls come from the sea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maegan which is greek for pearl. Or precious..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lily or Juliet -simple but elegant and a bit girly :) -love the necklace btw

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aphrodite - the Greeks believed that pearls were formed when rain or dewdrops haphazardly fell into an oyster. In ancient Greece, pearls symbolized love and marriage; wearing them supposedly promoted marital bliss and prevented newlywed women from weeping. Drops of water that fell from Aphrodite when she emerged from the water were conceived as pearls.

    Suitable seeing as it's a bridal set ;)

    ReplyDelete